Beyerdynamic DT 297 PV MK II Over Ear Microphone Headphone
Headset with condenser microphone for on-air news and sports commentaries (optionally with limiter).
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 – 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swivelled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
- Closed headphone
- Improvement of immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and high gain-before-feedback
- Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
- Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastical microphone suspension
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Optimised frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radiotechnology in Munich) regulations
- Balanced sound impression
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 287
- All DT 297 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately.
OPERATING PRINCIPLE - Closed
TRANSMISSION TYPE - Wired
REMOTE - Without Remote
WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE - 240 g
HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 10 - 30.000 Hz
NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL - 100 dB SPL
SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR - Circumaural (around the ear)
EAN - 4010118701467
CABLE & PLUG - Detachable cable – various connectors available
POLAR PATTERN FOR MICROPHONE - Cardioid
TRANSDUCER TYPE FOR MICROPHONE - Condenser - Cardioid