DT 770 PRO LIMITED EDITION 32 OHMS
Limited Edition of the DT 770 PRO with 32 ohms due to the 88th anniversary of beyerdynamic
- 32 Ohm drivers for mobile applications
- Special aluminum "limited edition" label
- All black design
- 1.6 m (5.2 ft.) OFC single-sided cable with screwable 6.35 mm (1/4") adapter
- Innovative bass-reflex-system for excellent bass reproduction
- Headbow with eco-friendly electrophoretic coating for optimal wearing comfort
- Exchangeable, easy to clean comfortable "Softskin" head band and ear pads
- Glassball reinforced ear cups
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
88 years of beyerdynamic – time to refine the legendary DT 770 Pro headphones with a special 32 Ohms edition.
beyerdynamic celebrates its 88th anniversary with a refined edition of the DT 770 PRO headphone – the professional audio industry standard for more than 20 years.
Its newly developed 32 Ohms drivers are based on our world-renowned 80 Ohms and 250 Ohms drivers. While the new DT 770 PRO 32 Ohms limited anniversary edition satisfies even the highest studio requirements, it is also compatible with smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, laptops and PC soundcards.
Like its bestselling 80 Ohms and 250 Ohms twins, this special 32 Ohms version is hand-made in Germany with utmost dedication to every detail.
It comes with a black softskin headband and black softskin ear cushions, giving it a distinctive professional-look, which stands out from the crowd.
Further features include a 1.6 m (5.2 ft.) straight cable with 3.5 mm mini stereo jack and 6.35 mm stereo jack adapter as well as aluminium labels on the side cups, which are embossed with the anniversary number 88.
The limited anniversary edition DT 770 PRO 32 Ohms comes in an exclusive retro-style box and will be available this year (2012) only.